Interested in bulk? Custom shapes & colors? 1-844-2FunPak

FunPak Dog Bones close up
FunPak Dog Bones 1/4 cubic foot box
FunPak Dog Bones perfect for shipping packages to dog owners
FunPak Dog Bones Light & Durable
FunPak Dog Bones instead of tissue paper for fun safe gift giving
FunPak Dog Bones instead of tissue paper for fun safe gift giving

FunPak® Biodegradable Dog Bone Shaped Packaging

Regular price
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

FunPak® Biodegradable Dog Bone Shaped Packing Peanuts are a great way to make your gift or package stand out from boring and non-recyclable alternatives. Certified Eco-Friendly, FunPak® is made from starch-based, sustainable and renewable resources, they dissolve when soaked in water with no harmful residue. FunPak® Biodegradable Packing Peanuts are Dust-free, Static-free, Worry-free. Durable enough to protect your products or gifts in shipping yet light enough to not cause higher shipping fees from excessive weight. Our fun shapes are great for craft projects as well. Simply wet the bottom of the shape and it will stick to just about any surface. Fun for kids! Our classic Dog Bone has been used by dog lovers across the nation. Ship gifts all over the world with pet friendly material. Perfect for sending packages or as an alternative to tissue in gift bags. FunPak® Dog Bone Shaped Packing Peanuts measure approximately 1 1/2" x 3/4" at the widest points. Depth can range from approximately 1/2" to 1".

FunPak Biodegradable Fun Shaped Packing Peanuts

  • Fun Shapes
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Dust free
  • Static free
  • Biodegradable
  • Compostable
  • Light & Durable
  • Non-Toxic
  • Veteran Owned
  • Proudly made in the state of Michigan

Made in the USA

 Warning - Yes, our product is non-toxic and dissolves in water but it doesn't mean they make a good snack! 
1. Our product is NOT produced in a food grade environment. 
2. Our product contains corn starch and should be avoided by children allergic to corn. 
3. Our product doesn't immediately dissolve in water and may cause choking. Please continue to use caution when around children and pets.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review