Interested in bulk? Custom shapes & colors? 1-844-2FunPak

FunPak Hearts Close Up
FunPak Hearts 1/4 cubic foot box
FunPak Hearts Light & Durable
FunPak Hearts make gift giving fun & memorable
FunPak® Biodegradable Pink Heart Shaped Packaging

FunPak® Biodegradable Pink Heart Shaped Packaging

Regular price
$7.99
Sale price
$7.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

FunPak® Biodegradable Pink Heart Shaped Packing Peanuts are a great way to make your gift or package stand out from boring and non-recyclable alternatives. Certified Eco-Friendly, FunPak® is made from starch-based, sustainable and renewable resources, they dissolve when soaked in water with no harmful residue. FunPak® Biodegradable Packing Peanuts are Dust-free, Static-free, Worry-free. Durable enough to protect your products or gifts in shipping yet light enough to not cause higher shipping fees from excessive weight. Our fun shapes are great for craft projects as well. Simply wet the bottom of the shape and it will stick to just about any surface. Fun for kids! Great for sending gifts to your sweetheart, college kids, or anyone you love. Unique decorating idea for wedding receptions, dances, parties, baby gender reveals & more. Our pretty pink hearts are a fan favorite for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, baby showers, birthdays and promotional giveaways. FunPak® Heart Shaped Packing Peanuts measure approximately 1" x 1" at the widest points. Depth can range from approximately 1/2" to 1".

FunPak Biodegradable Fun Shaped Packing Peanuts

  • Fun Shapes
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Dust free
  • Static free
  • Biodegradable
  • Compostable
  • Light & Durable
  • Non-Toxic
  • Veteran Owned
  • Proudly made in the state of Michigan

Made in the USA

 Warning - Yes, our product is non-toxic and dissolves in water but it doesn't mean they make a good snack! 
1. Our product is NOT produced in a food grade environment. 
2. Our product contains corn starch and should be avoided by children allergic to corn. 
3. Our product doesn't immediately dissolve in water and may cause choking. Please continue to use caution when around children and pets.